Monday, May 11, 2009

Last Show! May 12th 2009

Hi Everyone!

Here's the playlist from this week's show:

Misirlou/Dick Dale and the Deltones
Chips Ahoy!/The Hold Steady/Boys and Girls in America
Universal Mind Control/Common/Universal Mind Control
All That She Wants/Ace of Base/The Sign
Look at me, I'm a Winner!/The Aquabats/Charge!
Respect/Aretha Franklin
Love Shack/B52s
The Next time  you say forever/Neko Case/Middle Cyclone
Frontier Psychiatrist/The Avalanches/Since I left You
Can't Enough of your Love Baby/Barry White
Help Me Rhonda/The Beach Boys
Ladies Do Love Me/The Beastie Boys v. The Beatles/Let it Beast
The Information/Beck/The information
Bring the funk/Ben Harper/diamonds on the inside
Dancing With Myself/Billy Idol
Help I'm Alive/Metric/Fantasies
Just What I needed/The Cars
White Riot/Cracker/Uncut:White Riot Vol. 2 Tribute to the Clash
The Number/Woods/Songs of Shame
Proud Mary/Tina Turner
Shakey Ground/Fishbone
Intergalactic/The Beastie Boys/Hello Nasty
Can't Buy Me Love/The Beatles/1
I Want You/Bob Dylan
She Sells Sanctuary/The Cult
I'm on a Boat/The Lonely Island/Incredibad
Old People/Nick Swardson
Living in Paradise/Elvis Costello and the Attractions/This Year's Model
Neat, Neat, Neat/The Damned
Business Time/Flight of the Conchords
Fu-Gee-La/The Fugees/The Score
Marley Medley/Sublime
Sublime West One Interview
Sweet Tangerine/The Hush Sound
What's Golden/Jurassic 5

Thanks so much for listening everyone! I'm off for the summer, but check out the schedule in September to see the new show! 

Love youse,

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment